I find these following shortcut keys essential.
1. Multiple cursors
ctrl + using mouse to select where to add cursors.
2. Select multiple text (and automatically add cursors)
Double click to select the first + hold
ctrl + double click others to select more.
3. Select many similar texts (change variable name at many place at once)
Place the cursor at the text +
ctrl + D to select it, then
ctrl + D again to select the next instance of the text. Repeat to select more.
4. Join lines
ctrl + J at where I want to join.
5. Delete line (even blank line)
ctrl + X.
6. Move line (place the cursor somewhere in the line)/ block of lines (highlight them first)
ctrl + shift + up/down.
7. Dublicate a line
Place the cure sure somewhere in the line, then
ctrl + shift + D
8. Indent/ unindent
ctrl + ] / ctrl + [
9. Toggle between commenting out and uncommenting
ctrl + /.
10. Open/ search file in current project folder
ctrl + P, then search for its name.
11. Place multi-cursors at the end or begin of the lines
Select lines (Clrl + A) to select all.
Ctrl + Shilf + L to enable cursor. Or you can manually enable multi-cursor using
Hold Ctrl + Left-click.
end to move cursors to begin or end of lines.